Data Controller of your information is Marcin Lisewski – sole enterpreneur based in Poland, Wrocław, owner of this website.
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- About Coockies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
- Your company details required to send you an invoice
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Signup to our newsletter
- Contact us using chat or contact form on our website
- we use Google Analitics, it collect information about your visits as anonymous user – we do that to better know what you are looking for and to deliver better user experience
- we use HotJar service, it records your behaviour on our website as anonymous user, we do that to improve user experience on this website
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Improve user experience on our website
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at encrypted hardrive, and 3party software like maichimp, gmail, hotjar(anonymous data), google analitics(anonymous data).
Our Company will keep your anonymous data for 1 year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data automaticly from google analitics and hotjar.
Mailchimp data would be kept as long as you wish to receive our newsletter. After a year you will be asked again if you want still receiving it.
Your invoice data will be kept for 5 years.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +48 511 291 834
Or write to us: [email protected]
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information check our Cookies Policy.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
Call us: +48 511 291 834
Data Administrator: Marcin Lisewski, Robotnicza 42A, 53-608 Wrocław, VAT UE: PL8762200598